February 26, 2018
Dear St. Hugh community,
Let the virtue of loyalty inspire you to be true to one another and to make your faith in God the top priority in your life and home.
Almighty God, Help us to be loyal to you and our faith. Inspire us to be honest, trustworthy, and always ready to stand by those we love. Amen
May God bless you today, tomorrow, and always,
We appreciate your interest in Saint Hugh Catholic School.
Application for admission is as follows:
● Complete online application. A non refundable $75 application fee covers the application and entrance exam, if applicable.
● All students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade must take the entrance exam.
● Entrance exam is scheduled for January 27, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. Students are to report to the school auditorium by no later than 7:45 A.M. Duration of the exam is approximately two hours.
● All students taking the exam must have the following documents uploaded to their application:
- Most recent report card from the current school year.
- Final report cards of the last two school years for students applying to second grade and up.
- Baptismal certificate
- Standardized test results from the last two years, when applicable.
- Family picture
● If unable to upload the documents, please email them to Mrs. De Castro at email@example.com. All required documents are to be received in the school office no later than Thursday, January 25, 2018.
● If applicable, Academic and/or Psychological evaluations are required for all students entering PreK to 8th grade.
● Complete recommendation forms from current school are required for all students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade.
● St. Hugh Church parishioners are to include the parishioner number on their application.
● Non– St. Hugh parishioners must provide a letter from their parish prior to admission.
Tuesday, February 27th
First Holy Communion Meeting
8am in the school hall
Wednesday, February 28th
6th Grade Vocation Day
Friday, March 2nd
Dr. Seuss Day
Author Appreciation Day
Spanish Spelling Bee
Saturday, March 3rd
St. Hugh Gala
2017 Division Champions | St. Brendan High School
Academic Olympics 1st Place
2017 Division Champions | Christopher Columbus Scholastic
Olympics 1st place
Student Council 2017-18
President: Andrea Altamirano
Vice President:Justin Aguiar
Secretary: Isabella McCartney
Treasurer: Olivia Samur
8th Grade Rep.: Jessica Abadin & George Ros
7th Grade Rep: Bruna Egea & Daniel Gonzalez
6th Grade Rep.: Carolina Alvarez & Sophia Janulionis
Event: K.L.E. VEX IQ Tournament
This past Saturday, September 30th a few select St. Hugh 8th grade students participated in the VEX IQ Challenge for Robotics. Our students did a wonderful job representing our school and ranked an average of 22 points within the competition. We are very proud of their effort.
Helene Lobree - 8th grade
Andrea Altamirano - 8th grade
Zackary Suarez - 8th grade
School tours are available by appointment once a month. If Interested, please e-mail Mrs.Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an appointment.